❤️The Root Chakra “Muladhara”
🔶The Sacral Chakra “Svadhishthana”
🔆The Solar Plexus Chakra “Manipura”
💚The Heart Chakra “Anahata”
💎The Throat Chakra “Vishuddha”
💙The 3rd Eye Chakra “Ajna”
🔮The Crown Chcakra “Sahasrara”
The Seven Chakras:
Now that you’ve been introduced to your chakras, let’s talk about the role that each of them plays in your life.
We’re going to discuss the location and purpose of each chakra, and we’ll also talk about the symptoms you might experience when they are balanced or imbalanced. Of course, each discussion will conclude with how to heal, empower or tame each chakra.
Before diving right into learning about the seven chakras and what each of them do, take a moment now to tune in to your body and see if you can feel your chakras at work. For beginners, those chakra exercises may seem “odd” – simply go with the flow and soon, you will not be a chakra beginner any longer 🙂
You may sense the prana energy centers very lightly, very intensely or not at all.
Whatever happens is ok.
Think of this exercise like an introduction; you’re tuning in for, perhaps, the very first time.
* First, start by making sure you’re in a quiet space. If you can’t be right now, just return to this section of the article later. But if you can, sit quietly for a moment and take a few deep breaths. Let tension and stress slide away for just a moment. Just be in the moment, with your body.
* Now, bring your attention to the base of your spine, your tailbone, and imagine a bright spinning red light. Feel it pulsing and rotating with your breath. Sit with that for a moment.
* Move your attention up your spine to the area a couple of inches below your belly button. Feel the warmth of a bright, orange spinning light. Again, notice how it moves with your breath.
* Guide your attention further up to a couple inches above your belly button. You’re probably familiar with this area, because when you feel strong emotions like love or fear, you likely feel it here. Notice how you can sense the intense yellow light rotating in that spot.
* Bring your attention further up to the center of your chest where your heart is. This area harnesses a bright green light. When you’re touched or moved, you might instinctively place your hand over this spot. Connect with that area now.
* Then, bring your attention to your throat, the dip in between your collar bones. Imagine a bright blue light spinning in that area.You may feel the urge to swallow or clear your throat as you think of it.
* Next, move your attention up to the space on your forehead between your eyebrows, your third eye. This area holds a deep indigo rotating light. Imagine yourself becoming wiser as it spins and becomes brighter.
* Finally, shift your attention to the very top of your head. Imagine a vibrant, spinning violet light that shines right out of the top of your body. This light connects you to the universe. Feel the peace that comes with noticing this light.
For a beginners guide to the 7 chakras visit